From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maritza may refer to:
- Maritza Correia (born 1981), a Puerto Rican swimmer
- Maritza Salas (born 1975), a Puerto Rican track and field athlete
- Maritza Olivares, a Mexican actress
- Maritza Rodríguez, a Colombian actress
- Sari Maritza (1910–1987), an English actress
- Maritsa, longest river that runs solely in the interior of the Balkans.
- Maritsa Iztok Complex, a Bulgarian power complex.
- Gräfin Mariza, a Hungarian operetta.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.