|Mark A. Longietti|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 7th district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||Michael C. Gruitza|
January 16, 1964 |
|Alma mater||Westminster College
Boston College Law School
Longinetti, a native of Sharpsville, Pennsylvania, attended Westminster College and Boston College Law School. After graduation in 1988, he served as a law clerk for a year and was a partner with Routman, Moore, Goldstone and Valentino until 2000. In 2001, he operated an independent practice and served as solicitor for Mercer County, Pennsylvania since 2004.
He has served as a member of the Pennsylvania Democratic State Committee since 1993. He was a delegate to the 2000 Democratic National Convention and an alternate delegate to the 1996 Democratic National Convention.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1". LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Mark A. Longietti Biography". Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-15.
- "Representative Mark A. Longietti (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Mark Longietti official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus - Rep. Mark A. Longietti official Party website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|