From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mathur may refer to:
Groups of people:
- Mathur (subcaste), a Kayastha subcaste of India
- Mathur Vaishya, a community of merchants who migrated to villages around Bateshwar from Mathura
- Mathur Aqueduct, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India, Largest aqueducts in Asia
- Mathur, Chennai, a locality of Chennai
- Mathur-I, a village in Palakkad district, Kerala, India
- Mathur-II, a village in Palakkad district, Kerala, India
- Mathur (gram panchayat), a gram panchayat that serves villages in Palakkad district, Kerala
- Mattur, Karnataka, a village in India
- Mat, Jaipur, a village in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.