From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Matinee (film))
|Look up matinée in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matinée or Matinee may refer to:
- A showing of a movie or theatrical performance in the afternoon.
- Matinée (album), an album by Jack Peñate
- Matinee (1993 film), an American period film by Joe Dante Jr.
- Matinee (2012 film), an Indian film by Aneesh Upasana
- Matinée (disco), a program without alcohol run by a discothèque open to teenagers before midnight
- "The Dark of the Matinée" or "Matinée", a song by Franz Ferdinand
- Matinee, a software tool involved in controlling characters in machinima-based game production
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.