From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up immature, immaturity, or maturity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maturity may refer to:
- Adulthood or age of majority
- Sexual maturity, the stage when an organism can reproduce, though this is distinct from adulthood
- Mature technology, a term indicating that a technology has been in use and development for long enough that most of its initial problems have been overcome
- Maturity (geology), a geological term describing rock, source rock, and hydrocarbon generation
- Maturity (sedimentology), a geological term describing the proximity of a sedimentary deposit from its source
- Maturity (finance), a financial term indicating the final date for payment of principal and interest
- Capability Maturity Model, a software engineering term indicating to which extent it is planned how to do things when developing, testing, documenting, maintaining software etc. See also software development process.
- Maturity (psychological), a term in developmental psychology to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner
- Developmental age
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.