Maximum common subgraph isomorphism problem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maximum common subgraph-isomorphism(G1, G2)
- Input: Two graphs G1 and G2.
- Question: What is the largest subgraph of G1 isomorphic to a subgraph of G2?
- Graph isomorphism problem
- Subgraph isomorphism problem
- Molecule mining
- Maximum common edge subgraph problem
- Michael R. Garey and David S. Johnson (1979). Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness. W.H. Freeman. ISBN 0-7167-1045-5. A1.4: GT48, pg.202.
|This algorithms or data structures-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|