From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maza can refer to:
- Luis Maza (born 1980), Venezuelan baseball player
- Manuel Vicente Maza, Argentine politician
- Meriem Maza (born 1974), Algerian science journalist
- Regino Sainz de la Maza (1896-1981), Spanish guitarist.
- Rubén Maza (born 1967), Venezuelan long-distance runner
- Francisco Javier Rodríguez, Mexican football player, known as "Maza"
- Meze, an array of appetizers in Palestinian cuisine.
- A product made from kneaded barley dough in Ancient Greek cuisine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.