From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
McKenzie River may refer to:
- McKenzie River (Oregon), in Oregon, United States
- McKenzie River (Victoria), in south-eastern Victoria, Australia, a tributary of the Bemm River
Mackenzie River may refer to:
- Mackenzie River, the longest river in Canada.
- Mackenzie River (New Zealand) in the South Island of New Zealand
- Mackenzie River (Queensland), a tributary of the Fitzroy River in Queensland, Australia
- Mackenzie River (Victoria), in western Victoria, Australia, also called the McKenzie River, a tributary of the Wimmera River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.