From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mehtar (Persian: مهتر) may refer to:
- Mehtar, the title of the ruler of Chitral (princely state)
- Mehtar, an alternative name for the Hela (caste) in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Mehtar, an alternative name for the Domari language
- Mehtar, Lorestan, a village in Iran
- Mehtar, Zanjan, a village in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.