From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Melancholy may refer to:
- Melancholia, one of the four temperaments in pre-modern medicine and proto-psychology, representing a state of low mood
- Depression (mood), a state of low mood, also known as melancholy
- Major depressive disorder, a mood disorder historically called melancholy
- Melancholy (album), a 1999 live free jazz album by Cecil Taylor's Workshop Ensemble
- The Melancholy E.P., a 1999 EP by American heavy metal band Iced Earth containing the song "Melancholy (Holy Martyr)"
- Melancholy (Edvard Munch), an 1893 painting by Edvard Munch
- "Melancolie", a 1965 song by Peppino di Capri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.