|Headquarters||New York City, U.S.|
|Key people||Jaggi Singh|
|Parent||JR Apparel World|
Members Only is a brand of clothing that became popular in the 1980s with the Members Only jacket. The brand was created in 1975 and introduced to American markets in 1980 by Europe Craft Imports.
The brand was licensed in 2003 by Maureen Regan of Kirtie Regan, who resurrected it and developed a new line of apparel after the bankruptcy of Aris Industries. At first, the brand was strictly for males with their tighter fitting bomber jackets. Maureen Regan relaunched the brand in 2004 introducing a women's line and added both men's and women's sportswear. The brand is currently owned by JR Apparel World, whose CEO is Jaggi Singh.
Today, Members Only apparel is worn by celebrities such as Anne Hathaway, David Hasselhoff, Fergie, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, Ellen Page, Paula Abdul and Anderson Cooper.
In popular culture 
- 1998: Sheryl Crow, in the song "Members Only" from The Globe Sessions, sings, "He seems to be stuck in the 80's / He wears his members only jacket."
- 2001: The movie Shallow Hal has a character played by Jason Alexander who is teased by Gwyneth Paltrow's character for wearing a Members Only jacket.
- 2001: In the movie "Zoolander" the character played by Owen Wilson challenges Ben Stiller's character to a "walk off" at "the old Members Only warehouse."
- 2003: The TV Show The O.C.'s Seth Cohen wears a Members Only Jacket.
- 2006: An episode of The Sopranos ("Members Only") has Eugene Pontecorvo wearing a Members Only jacket and is even made fun of for wearing it by Vito Spatafore.
- 2006: In an episode of Friday Night Lights, coach Eric Taylor scolds Matt Saracen, "Why don't you take your Members Only jacket off and hang it on the coat rack?"
- 2008: Justin Timberlake is seen wearing a Members Only jacket in the film The Love Guru.
- 2010: In season 1, episode 7 of Top Gear America, the team sold a Lexus LS400 to an audience member for a grey Members Only jacket and US$1.
- Vargas, Daniel J (18 June 2004). "'80s jackets go from dud to stud in a snap". The Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 31 December 2012.
- Sheff, Harry (9 February 2012). "Members Only acquired by JR Apparel World". MRketplace. Retrieved 31 December 2012.
- "Members Only Clothing, Jackets - Zappos.com". Retrieved 31 December 2012.
- "Members Only. What's it all about?". Members Only Blog. Retrieved 31 December 2012.
- "Famous Members". Members Only. Retrieved 2013-02-07.
- "Members Only (cited lyrics audible in preview sample)". Retrieved 31 December 2012.
- Graham, Bryan Armen (15 July 2011). "All of the Lights: Our 10 favorite Friday Night Lights moments". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 31 December 2012.