From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Memo is short for memorandum, a document or other communication.
Memo or The Memo may also refer to:
- Mehmet Okur (born 1979), Turkish retired National Basketball Association player
- Memo Gidley (born 1973), Mexican-American race car driver
- Memo Gracida (born 1956), Mexican polo player
- Emerson Gomes de Moura (born 1988), Brazilian footballer
- Guillermo Ochoa (born 1985), Mexican soccer goalkeeper
- Memo Rojas (born 1981), Mexican race car driver
- The Memorandum (also translated as The Memo), a play by Václav Havel
- The Memo, short film by Daheli Hall
- The Memo, upcoming album by Mr. Porter
- "The Memo", song
- Memo – Magazine of European Medical Oncology
- MEMO, a specialization in electrical engineering that studies microwaves, electromagnetism and optoelectronic. The term is originally French (micro-ondes, électromagnetisme et optoélectronique).
- MEMO Model, a model for wind flow simulation
- Memoization, a technique used primarily to speed up computer programs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.