From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Memon may refer to:
- Memon people, a collection of ethnic groups from the northern part of the South Asia
- Memons from Kathiwar, usually simply called Memons that speaks Memoni Language, further divided into sub-group which is generally refer to their ancestral village or town
- Sindhi Memons a related group native to Sindh, that speaks Sindhi
- Kutchi Memons a group from Kutch that speaks Kutchi
- Okhai Memons a group from Okha Port that speaks Memoni Language
- Memon language, spoken by Memons of Kathiwar
- Marvi Memon (b. 1972), Pakistani politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.