From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Memon may refer to:
- Memons from Kathiwar, usually simply called Memons
- Sindhi Memons a related group native to Sindh, that speaks Sindhi
- Kutchi Memons a group from Kutch that speaks Kutchi
- Kathiawar Memon a group from Kathiawar (now Saurashtra) that speaks Memoni Language, further divided into sub-group which is generally refer to their ancestral village or town such as Jetpur Memons,Bantva Memons, Dhoraji Memons etc.
- Okhai Memons a group from Okha Port that speaks Memoni Language
- the Memon language, spoken by Memons of Kathiwar
- Marvi Memon (b. 1972), a Pakistani politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.