Midsummer Mozart Festival
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Midsummer Mozart Festival is an annual music festival that exclusively features the music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The festival was founded by George Cleve in 1974 and is held in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- "Midsummer Mozart Festival - Home". Midsummer Mozart Festival. Retrieved 11 August 2010.
- Scheinin, Richard (16 July 2010). "Review: Cleve and Midsummer Festival players muster a masterful account of Mozart's 40th - San Jose Mercury News". San Jose Mercury News. Retrieved 11 August 2010.
- Kosman, Joshua (20 July 2009). "Music review: Mozart's music is telling". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 13 August 2010.
- "Festivals will deliver music to please most tastes". Modesto Bee. 18 June 1978. p. B–7. Retrieved 13 August 2010.
- Official website
- Midsummer Mozart Festival Collection (ARS.0066), Stanford Archive of Recorded Sound
|This music festival-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|