From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milda may refer to:
- Milda, the Lithuanian goddess of love and of freedom
- Nickname of the Monument of Freedom in Riga
- The maiden depicted on some Latvian lats coins, some Latvian euro coins and Latvian hallmarks
- Milda, Germany, a municipality in Thuringia, Germany
- Milda, a popular female name
- On the Upper West Side of Manhattan, Milda is a euphemism for the Jewish afternoon prayer service, more commonly known as Mincha.
- MILDA, acronym for the Melanesian Indigenous Land Defence Alliance.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Milda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.