Milka – A Film About Taboos
|Milka – A Film About Taboos|
|Directed by||Rauni Mollberg|
|Produced by||Rauni Mollberg|
|Written by||Rauni Mollberg
Timo K. Mukka
|Edited by||Tuula Mehtonen|
|Running time||110 minutes|
Milka is an 14 years old still childlike girl, who lives with her mother in a tiny isolated community in Northern Finland. The girl misses her dead father and prays God to show her what love is. The mother employs a man nicknamed Christ-Devil to help in the hay making. He stays in the house and courts both the mother and daughter. Later he vanishes unexpectedly and the mother, who wished to marry him, notices, that Milka is pregnant to him.
- Irma Huntus - Milka Sierkkiniemi
- Leena Suomu - Anna Sierkkiniemi
- Matti Turunen - Ojanen, 'Kristus-Perkele'
- Eikka Lehtonen - Cantor Malmström
- Esa Niemelä - Auno Laanila
- Hellin Auvinen-Salmi - Villager
- Sirkka Metsäsaari - Mother Laanila
- Ulla Tapaninen - Ojanen's woman friend
- Toivo Tuomainen - Villager
- Tauno Lehtihalmes - Dean
- "IMDB.com: Awards for Milka – A Film About Taboos". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-08-31.
|This article related to Finnish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|