|Type||Association of UK universities|
|Chair||Professor Michael Gunn|
Million+, formerly known as the Campaign for Mainstream Universities (CMU) is a university think-tank, seeking to solve complex problems in the higher education sector. Million+ (styled million+) is funded by contributions from its members, currently 22 UK universities incorporating post-1992 and university colleges. Many have long histories as colleges and polytechnics.
Million+ is involved in the political debate about the role and contribution of universities to the economy and society.
The group is chaired by Professor Michael Gunn, Staffordshire University Vice-Chancellor. The Chief Executive is Pam Tatlow.
- University of Abertay Dundee
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Bath Spa University
- University of Bedfordshire
- Birmingham City University
- University of Bolton
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- University of Cumbria
- University of East London
- Edinburgh Napier University]
- London Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- Staffordshire University
- University of Sunderland
- University of West London
- University of The West of Scotland