From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mister x in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mister X or Mr. X is commonly used as a pseudonym for someone whose name is secret or unknown.
Mister X may refer to:
- Mister X (Marvel Comics), a supervillain in the Marvel Universe
- Mister X (Vortex), the protagonist in Dean Motter's comic book series of that title
- The Amazing Mr X (Dandy), Britain's first superhero, who first appeared in The Dandy comic in 1944
- Mr. X (Elite Beat Agents), a character from the Elite Beat Agents series
- Mr. X, the villain in the video game series Streets of Rage
- The villain in the video game The Ship
- The final villain in the video game Kung-Fu Master
- The pseudonym of Dr. Wily in Mega Man 6
- The pseudonym of Major Grigori Agabekov in KGB
- The pseudonym of Olga in Metal Gear Solid 2
- T-103, AKA Mr. X, a Tyrant beast in Resident Evil 2
- The Multi-billionaire owner of stunt island in Lego Stunt Rally
Film and television
- Mr. X (film), an upcoming film
- Mr. X, a recurring puppet on The Canadian Howdy Doody Show
- Mr. X, a recurring arch-criminal of comic Arabic films played by Fouad el-Mohandes
- Mr. X, in the cartoon series The X's
- Mr. X (Simpsons), Homer's pseudonym in the Simpsons episode "The Computer Wore Menace Shoes"
- X (The X-Files), a character in the television series The X-Files
- The Amazing Mr. X, a.k.a. The Spiritualist, a 1948 thriller film
- Mr. X, an assassin in the 2008 film Wanted, played by David O'Hara
- Mr. X, another name for the Observer 'September' in the television series Fringe
- Refers to another character who appears in the Season 3 episode "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide" from Fringe
- Mr. X, the pseudonym for Goofy in the animated short Aquamania
- "Mr X", a song by Ultravox from their album Vienna
- "Mr X", a song and single by Pauline Murray And The Invisible Girls
- "Mister X", a character in the operetta Die Zirkusprinzessin (The Circus Princess) by Emmerich Kálmán
- "Mr.X", American DJ also known as Afrika Islam
- Donald E. Graves, American Kremlinologist, from the 1982 Washington Post article "The Secret Files of Mr. X"
- George F. Kennan, American historian, in his essay "The Sources of Soviet Conduct"
- Carl Sagan, American astronomer, in an essay on his experiences with marijuana
- Norman Wexler, American screenwriter, in Bob Zmuda's Andy Kaufman Revealed
- Gaston Defferre, French Politician, using this pseudonym during the 1965 Presidential Elections
- Ben Zygier, a prisoner who was held in Israel
- The former longtime boyfriend of American radio talk show host, Robin Quivers
- Aeros Mister X, a Ukrainian paraglider
- "Mr. X", nickname of American golfer Miller Barber (1931–2013)
- Mr. X, a masked professional wrestler in the WWF in the 1980s, one of the identities of Dan Marsh
- Mr X, a novel by Peter Straub
- Mr. X, a player character in the board game Scotland Yard and its spin-off, Mister X
- Mister X, an alias used by Mayuka Kondō in the manga and anime series, Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!
- Doctor X (disambiguation)
- Miss X (disambiguation)
- Professor X (disambiguation)
- Nomen nescio (often abbreviated as N.N.)
- John Doe
- X (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mister X.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.