September 13, 1994
Mitch Holleman (born September 13, 1994) is an American child actor who is most notable for his portrayal of Jake Hart on the TV sitcom Reba. In the show he is the son of Reba Hart played by country music singer Reba McEntire.
Life and career
Born in Auburn, Alabama, Mitch began begging to be on television at the age of 2. The family moved to Naples, Florida and he was signed to a Miami-based talent agency. By 4, he had done two commercials for Nickelodeon and Burger King. In addition to acting, Mitch enjoys Taekwondo, amusement parks and surfing on his days off. He currently lives with his family in Los Angeles, California.
Aged 4, he took a trip to New York City with his mother, which resulted in numerous commercials and a guest-starring role on The Sopranos. His big break came at age 5 when he landed a series regular role on Daddio. Since then, he has guest-starred on Everybody Loves Raymond and appeared in the films The Animal alongside Rob Schneider and Bubble Boy alongside Jake Gyllenhaal. He also periodically serves as an on air reporter for TV Guide Channel. By the age of 9, he had amassed several credits in television and movies. He has also had a voice-over role playing The Duke on Avatar: The Last Airbender. He recently guest starred on Disney Channel's Shake It Up.
- Shake It Up as Xavier (2010)
- The Hangover as Max- student (2009)
- Reba as Jake Hart (2001–2007)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender as The Duke (2005)
- Everybody Loves Raymond as Ian (2001)
- Bubble Boy as Jimmy at 4-years-old (2001)
- The Animal as Evidence Room Kid (2001)
- Daddio as Jake Woods (2000)
- The Sopranos as Boy (2000)
Appearances as himself
- Mitch Holleman at the Internet Movie Database
- Mitch Holleman at the Country Music Television
- Mitch Holleman cast bio on The WB
- Mitch Holleman (TV IV)
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|