From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moke may refer to:
- Moke (Bihar, India), a village
- Moke Lake, South Island, New Zealand
- The Na Mokulua, two small Hawaiian islands known together as "The Mokes"
- Moké Diarra (born 1983), footballer from Mali
- Moké Kajima (born 1974), footballer from the Republic of the Congo
- Masena Moke (born 1980), footballer from the Republic of the Congo
- Peewee Moke (born 1986), Samoan rugby league player
- Mark "Moke" Bistany, American drummer
- Moke (slang), disparaging term for a Pacific Islander, especially a Samoan/Hawaiian. Also, a disparaging term used at the U.S. Naval Academy to describe a janitor, usually an African American.
Arts and entertainment
- Moke (British band), British rock band
- Moke (Dutch band), indie rock band from Amsterdam
- A type of fictional lizard in the Harry Potter books
- Mokes, villains in the PlayStation video game Mad Blocker Alpha
- Moke, British slang term for a donkey.
- Tropical Storm Moke (1984)
- Mini Moke, utility vehicle produced by the British Motor Corporation (BMC)
- Moke (beverage), a traditional beverage from Flores Island, Indonesia
- Magneto-optic Kerr effect, MOKE, effect used for measuring magnetic properties
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.