From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moke may refer to:
- as a proper noun
- Mark "Moke" Bistany, American drummer
- Masena Moke, Congolese footballer
- Moke (British band), British rock band
- Moke (Dutch band), indie rock band from Amsterdam
- Moke (Bihar, India), village of around 200 families in India.
- Tropical Storm Moke (1984)
- Mini Moke, utility vehicle produced by the British Motor Corporation (BMC)
- as a common noun
- Moke, archaic British, Australian, and United States slang meaning Donkey
- Magneto-optic Kerr effect, MOKE, effect used for measuring magnetic properties
- Moke (slang), disparaging term for Pacific Islanders, especially Samoans/Hawaiians
- The Na Mokulua, two small Hawaiian islands known together as "The Mokes"
- A type of fictional lizard in the Harry Potter books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.