From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mold or mould is a kind of fungus.
Mold or mould may also refer to:
- Slime mold or mould, a kind of protist
- Water mold or mould, or oomycete, a kind of protist
- Leaf mold or mould, composted soil or earth, particularly loose soil suitable for planting
People with the surname
- Molding (process) or moulding, used to make an object of complementary shape from a pliable material
- Mold (cooking implement) or mould, a container used in various techniques of food preparation to shape the finished dish
- Mold (album), a 1998 album by Praxis
- 18240 Mould, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.