|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2014)|
|Notable works||Nice Girls, Naked Werewolf|
Molly Harper is an American author of paranormal romance and general romance fiction and a member of the Romance Writers of America. Harper is best known for her Nice Girls vampire series and Naked Werewolf series.
Harper was born in Kentucky, growing up in both Mississippi and Kentucky. She graduated in 2000 from Western Kentucky University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in print journalism and began work as a reporter for Paducah Sun. Harper later left that job to pursue a secretarial job at a local church. She currently lives in Paducah, Kentucky with her husband and children.
Nice Girls series
- Nice Girls Don’t Have Fangs (March 2009)
- Nice Girls Don’t Date Dead Men (August 2009)
- Nice Girls Don’t Live Forever (December 2009)
- Nice Girls Don’t Bite Their Neighbors (February 2012)
Half Moon Hollow series (Nice Girls spin-off series)
- Driving Mr. Dead (December 2011)
- The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires (July 2012)
- Undead Sublet (A story in the UNDEAD IN MY BED anthology) (September 2012)
- A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (May 2013)
- "I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas" (December 2013)
- The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire (March 31, 2015) 
Naked Werewolf series
- How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (February 2011)
- The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf (March 2011)
- How to Run With a Naked Werewolf (December 2013)
- My Bluegrass Baby (December 2012)
- Rhythm and Bluegrass (October 7, 2013)
- Snow Falling on Bluegrass (September 22, 2014)
- And One Last Thing (July 2010)
- Better Homes and Hauntings (June 24, 2014)
Reception for Harper's work has been positive, with her Naked Werewolf and Nice Girls series both being "Top Picks" for Romantic Times. Her novel And One Last Thing... was a 2011 finalist in the Romance Writers of America’s RITA awards in the category of contemporary single title romance.
The Nice Girls series has been praised by Publishers Weekly and USA Today, with Publishers Weekly praising Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors' "stellar supporting characters, laugh-out-loud moments, and outrageous plot twists". Booklist has also reviewed the Nice Girls series, praising Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs.
And One Last Thing... has received mostly positive reviews from critics, garnering a negative review from Publishers Weekly, while gaining positive reviews from Romantic Times and Booklist.
- MORGAN & WHITNEY DISH: HOW TO FLIRT WITH A NAKED WEREWOLF BY MOLLY HARPER RT Book Reviews
- WKU alumna publishes fourth vampire novel College Heights Herald
- Review: The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf Booklist
- Molly Harper RT Book Reviews
- RWA® 2011: It's RITA® Time Library Journal
- Fiction Review: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs Publishers Weekly
- Review: 'Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors' by Molly Harper USA Today
- Fiction Review: Nice Girls Don’t Bite Their Neighbors Publishers Weekly
- Review: Nice Girls Don’t Bite Their Neighbors Booklist
- Review: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs Booklist
- Fiction Review: And One Last Thing... Publishers Weekly
- Review: And One Last Thing... RT Book Reviews
- Review: And One Last Thing... Booklist