From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up monitoring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To monitor or monitoring generally means to be aware of the state of a system. Below are specific examples:
- to observe a situation for any changes which may occur over time, using a monitor or measuring device of some sort:
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Monitoring (medicine)
- Baby monitor, medical monitor, Heart rate monitor
- Business Transaction Monitoring
- Cure monitoring for composite materials manufacturing
- Deformation monitoring
- Election monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Network monitoring
- System Monitoring
- Website monitoring
- Futures monitoring, Media monitoring service
- to observe the behaviour or communications of individuals or groups (see surveillance)
- Monitoring competence at a task.
- Clinical monitoring for new medical drugs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.