Morón Airport and Air Base
|Morón Airport and Air Base
Aeropuerto de Morón y Base Aérea
|IATA: none – ICAO: SADM|
|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Owner/Operator||Fuerza Aérea Argentina|
|Location||Morón, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina|
|Elevation AMSL||95 ft / 29 m|
Morón Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto de Morón) (ICAO: SADM) is located 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) southwest of the center of Morón, a city in the Buenos Aires Province of Argentina. The airport covers an area of 439 hectares (1,098 acres). It is located about 35 kilometres (22 mi) from Buenos Aires city and was the main airport in Argentina prior to the opening of Ministro Pistarini International Airport in 1944.
- Airport information for SADM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Morón Airport at The Airport Guide
- (Spanish) Museo Nacional de Aeronáutica
- Torre Aeropuerto de Moron photo at Panoramio
- Current weather for Morón at Servicio Meteorológico Nacional
|This article about an airport in Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|