From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morna may refer to:
- Morna (music), a genre of Cape Verdean music
- Morna, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Morna, a synonym for the plant genus Waitzia
- Morna (band), a band from Slovakia
- Morna Crites-Moore, fiber artist.
- Morna Edmundson, choral, conductor.
- Morna Hooker, British theologian
- Morna Anne Murray, Canadian singer
- Morna Pearson, Scottish playwright
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.