From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mortar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mortar may refer to:
- Mortar (weapon), an indirect-fire artillery piece
- Mortar (masonry), a material used to fill the gaps between blocks and bind them together
- Mortar and pestle, a tool pair used to crush or grind
- Mortar, Bihar, village in the state of Bihar, India
- Mortar methods, discretization methods for partial differential equations
- Mortarboard, a type of headwear worn as part of academic dress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mortar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.