|Born||Moshe Aryeh Friedman|
Moshe Aryeh Friedman is a haredi rabbi who spoke at the International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust.
In 2006, Friedman participated in the International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust, with his position that "I am not a denier of the Holocaust, but I think it is legitimate to cast doubt on some statistics." He says that the figure of 6 million deaths during The Holocaust is from a prophecy made before World War II; and that the actual figure is closer to one million deaths. His children were expelled from the Talmud Torah school they were attending in Austria, where the family lived. He says it was because of his participation in the Holocaust conference; the school says its fees were not paid.
Because no schools in Antwerp, where he moved in 2011, would admit his children, he went to court and in 2012 won a case that ordered a Jewish school for girls to admit his two sons or face heavy fines. In February 2013, the Court of Appeals reversed the trial court’s decision.
- Liphshiz, Cnaan. "In Antwerp, a haredi pariah forces school to go coed", Jewish Telegraphic Agency, 8 January 2013. Retrieved 9 January 2013.
- Fathi, Nazila. "Israel Fading, Iran's Leader Tells Deniers Of Holocaust", The New York Times, 13 December 2006. Retrieved 27 February 2008.
- Robert Tait (11 December 2006). "Holocaust deniers gather in Iran for 'scientific' conference". The Guardian. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "Rabbi Friedman’s Complaint". Vienna Review. 1 March 2007. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "Jewish Sect Ostracized Over Iran Meeting". The Washington Post. 27 January 2007. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "Vienna Jewish community bars rabbi who attended Iran Holocaust conference". European Jewish Press. 17 January 2007. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "‘A’jad pal’ rabbi a deadbeat". New York Post. 4 December 2011. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- Court forces Jewish school to admit sons of anti-Zionist. The Daily Caller.
- Antwerp girls' school forced to admit boys – Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews. Ynetnews.
- JTA (29 December 2012). "Antwerp Jewish Girls School Forced to Admit Holocaust Denier’s Boys or Pay Fine". Jewish Press. Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- (Dutch)"Zaak schoolkinderen Friedman, Hof van Beroep stelt school in het gelijk". Joods Actueel. 6 February 2013. Retrieved 9 March 2013.