From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up movement or movements in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Movement may refer to:
- Movement (clockwork), the internal mechanism of a timepiece
- Movement (sign language), the direction and nature of the movement of the hands when signing
Society and the arts
- Movement (music festival), the Detroit Electronic Music Festival
- Social movement, a coordinated group action focused on a political or social issue
- Political movement, a coordinated group action focused on a political issue
- Art movement, a tendency or style in art followed by a group of artists
- The Movement (literature), a group of English poets who came to prominence in the 1950s
- Movement (Trotskyist), a working agreement between Movimento Esquerda Socialista of Brazil and Unidad Obrera y Socialista of Mexico.
- Movement (music), a large division of a larger composition or musical notes
- Movement (9mm Parabellum Bullet album)
- Movement (Joe Harriott album)
- Movement (New Order album)
- Movement (The Gossip album)
- "Movement" (song), a 2004 single by LCD Soundsystem
- Movements (album), by Booka Shade
- All pages with titles containing "Movement"
- All pages beginning with "Movement"
- Bowel movement
- Motor system
- Motion (disambiguation)
- Motion (physics)
- Move (disambiguation)
- Movmnt (magazine)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.