From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mudcat may refer to:
- Catfish native to the Mississippi Delta's "muddy waters," especially the yellow bullhead
- Mudcat Café, folk music website
- Mudcat Grant (born 1935), baseball player
- David "Mudcat" Saunders, American political consultant
- Murphy's Mudcats, term used by Tony's Tigers. Actual name should be referenced as Murphy's Mustangs.
- Mitchell, Barry. "My Experiences with the "Mudcat" Ameiurus natalis". Scotcat.com. Retrieved 7 June 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mudcat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.