From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mugging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mugging or mugger may refer to:
- A type of street robbery
- Steaming (crime), a variation of this type of robbery
- Model Mugging, a self-defense training technique.
- The mugger crocodile, a species native to India, Pakistan, Iran, and Nepal.
- A disparaging term for rote learning.
- A slang term for overacting.
- A Singapore colloquial term for intensive studying; a person who is studying intensively - derived from British colloquial term to mug up.
- "Mr. Clean / Modern Day Mugging", a 2004 single by rapper MF DOOM.
- "Mr. Monk and the Billionaire Mugger", an episode of the TV series Monk.
- "Mugged" (Flight of the Conchords), the third episode of the TV series Flight of the Conchords.
- "Muggers" a 2000 Australian movie directed by Dean Murphy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.