From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mulligan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mulligan can be:
- Mulligan (games), when a player gets a second chance to perform a certain move or action
- Mulligan (surname), people with surname Mulligan
- Mulligan, a racehorse that competed in the 1849 Grand National Steeplechase
- Mulligan Stew (disambiguation)
- Howard DGA-6 (Mister Mulligan)
- Mulligan, Irish Record label
- Mulligan, the incompetent commander of an American mortar section in the movie Kelly's Heroes
- Milligan (disambiguation)
- Mulligans (film), a 2008 movie written by Charlie David and directed by Chip Hale
- All pages with titles containing "mulligan"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mulligan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.