From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Muratori is an Italian surname, and may refer to:
- Ludovico Antonio Muratori - Italian historian (1672-1750).
- Domenico Maria Muratori - Late Renaissance painter.
- Saverio Muratori - Italian architect and urban theorist
- Teresa Muratori Scannabecchi - Baroque painter, daughter of Domenico Maria Muratori.
- Vincent Muratori - French defender.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Muratori. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|