From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Muzzy may refer to:
- Muzzy Izzet (born 1974), Turkish-English former footballer
- Muzzy Marcellino (1912–1997), American singer and musician
- Marie-Rose Mueller (1896-2007), American supercentenarian nicknamed "Muzzy"
- Rob Muzzy, American motorcycle racing team manager
- Muzzy is a large furry alien who appears in the BBC educational films Muzzy in Gondoland and Muzzy Comes Back
- Mount Jefferson (Massachusetts), also known as Muzzy Hill
- Muzzy Field, stadium in Bristol, Connecticut
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.