From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the abbreviation. For the word, see Ni (disambiguation).
NI may refer to:
- NI, IATA's code for the Portugália airline
- National Instruments, a U.S. producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software
- National Insurance, a system of taxes and related social security benefits in the United Kingdom
- Native Instruments, a music software production company
- News International, a British newspaper publisher
- NI, Nicaragua's country code
- .ni, Nicaragua's internet domain
- Norfolk Island, a self-governing external territory of Australia
- The North Island, one of the two main islands of New Zealand
- Northern Ireland, a constituent country of the United Kingdom
- Lower Saxony (German: Niedersachsen), a state of Germany, see ISO 3166-2:DE
- The New Internationalist, a magazine
- Non-Inscrits (NI), members of the European Parliament not enrolled in any political group of the European Parliament
- Natural insemination i.e. sexual intercourse in contrast to artificial insemination
- NI, Na Ispug Tank
- Nishan-e-Imtiaz, a Pakistani civilian decoration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.