From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NIN)
|Look up nin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nin or NIN may refer to:
- Nine Inch Nails, an American industrial rock project
- NIN (magazine), a Serbian political magazine
- NIN (cuneiform), the Sumerian sign for lady
- NIN (gene), a human gene
- Nion or Nin, a letter in the Ogham alphabet
- National identification number, a system used by governments around the world to keep track of their citizens
- Akira Nishitani (aka NIN), co-creator of the game Street Fighter II
- Nin-Nin, a character in the erotic anime and manga series La Blue Girl
- Nin, Croatia, a town in the Zadar county of Croatia
- National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad a premier Nutrition Institute in Hyderabad.
People with the surname Nin
|This page or section lists people with the surname Nin. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Anaïs Nin (1903-1977), French-born author and diarist
- Andrés Nin (1892-1937), Spanish revolutionary
- Joaquin Nin (1859–1949), Cuban pianist and composer
- Joaquin Nin-Culmell (1908-2004), Cuban-Spanish composer
- Khadja Nin (born 1959), Burundian singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.