From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Naff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up naff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Naff or NAFF may refer to:
- William E. Naff, an American scholar of Japanese language
- Lycia Naff, actress
- D-Naff (born 1974), a Namibian award-winning Gospel rapper, and a former street gangster
- Petty Naff, a notorious rowdy of the Know-Nothing Riot of 1856
- Kevin Naff, editor at the Washington Blade
- National Association for Freedom
- Nederlandse American Football Federatie (see American football in the Netherlands)
- An alternate transliteration of the Nat river in Arakan
- Naff (Polari), a British colloquial form with the meaning 'inferior, tacky', originally from the Polari subculture.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.