From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nappa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nappa may refer to:
- Nappa (character), a character in Dragon Ball media
- Nappa cabbage or napa cabbage, a type of Chinese cabbage
- Nappa leather, a full-grain leather
- Nappa, North Yorkshire, England
- Nappa, Finland, a village in northern Kymenlaakso
- Antonio Nappa, a character in TV series Oz, played by Mark Margolis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.