From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nepalese)
|Look up Nepali, Nepalese, nepali, or nepalese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nepali or Nepalese may refer to the following:
- Anything of, from, or related to Nepal
- Nepali language, a language in the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European language family
- Nepali literature, refers to the literature of Nepal written in the Nepali language.
- Nepali Congress, a Nepalese political party
- Nepali Congress (Democratic), a political party of Nepal formed due to vertical split of Nepali Congress
- Nepalese cuisine, the cuisine of Nepal
- Nepali people or Gurkha
- Nepali Times, English weekly newspaper
- Nepalese Civil War, armed conflict between government forces and Maoist fighters in Nepal
- Nepali (film), a 2007 Tamil film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.