From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Newsboy may refer to:
- A paperboy, an individual, often a child, employed to sell or deliver newspapers:
- "Newsboy", a horse-racing tipster writing in The Daily Mirror
- Jeremy Wells, a television personality
- Newsvendor model, a demand forecasting model from operations research, (aka Newsboy model)
- Newsboy cap, a kind of hat often worn by these same newspaper-vendor boys
- Newsboy Legion, the name of a kid gang in the DC Comics Universe
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Newsboys.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Newsboy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.