From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ngounie River is a river and the last and second most important tributary of the Ogooué River, the first being the Ivindo River. It flows in Gabon, and passes through Fougamou, Sindara, and Mouila.
- Louetsié, which passes through Lebamba and Mbigou,
- Ikoy, whose main tributary are the Ikobe River and the Oumba River,
- Dollé, which passes through NDende
- National Geographic. 2003. African Adventure Atlas Pg 24,72. led by Sean Fraser
- Lerique Jacques. 1983. Hydrographie-Hydrologie. in Geographie et Cartographie du Gabon, Atlas Illustré led by The Ministère de l'Education Nationale de la Republique Gabonaise. Pg 14-15. Paris, France: Edicef.