From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nike in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nike may refer to:
- Nike (mythology), Greek goddess who personifies victory
- The Nike of Samothrace, an ancient statue of the goddess Nike
- Nike, Inc., major U.S. manufacturer of athletic shoes, apparel, and sports equipment
- Project Nike, US Army missile project
- MIM-14 Nike-Hercules, solid fuel propelled surface-to-air missile
- Various U.S. sounding rockets named after the upper stage used, including:
- 307 Nike, sizeable asteroid in the main belt
- Nike Award, Polish language literature prize
- Nike (name), surname and feminine given name
- Nike, a fictional character in The Underland Chronicles children's books by Suzanne Collins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.