Nina Škottová (born on 6 October 1946 in Prostějov) is a Czech politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Civic Democratic Party, part of the European Democrats and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Budgets.
She is a substitute for the Committee on Culture and Education and a member of the Delegation for relations with Switzerland, Iceland and Norway and to the European Economic Area (EEA) Joint Parliamentary Committee.
- 1973: Doctor of Natural Sciences (Faculty of Pharmacy, Comenius University, Bratislava)
- 1979: holder of the postgraduate qualification 'Candidate of Sciences' (Faculty of Pharmacy, Comenius University, Bratislava)
- 1990: Senior lecturer (Faculty of Medicine, Palacký University of Olomouc)
- 1972-1982: Research fellow
- 1982-1990: Specialised assistant professor
- since 1990: Senior lecturer
- since 1999: Head of the Pharmacological Institute
- 1998-2000: Vice-Chairwoman of the Prostějov area local association of ODS (Civic Democratic Party)
- since 2000: Member of the Prostějov area local association of ODS
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Czech Republic)