Nine Mile (RTD)
TheRide light rail station
|Address||3179 South Parker Road
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Bicycle facilities||16 racks, 28 lockers|
|Opened||November 17, 2006|
|Owned by||Regional Transportation District|
Nine Mile is an island platformed RTD light rail station in Aurora, Colorado, United States. The station was opened on November 17, 2006, and is operated by the Regional Transportation District. As part of the H Line, it is the current terminus for Southeast Corridor trains traveling along Interstate 225.
- Regional Transportation District Light rail system map. Accessed 2009-11-02.
- "Alphabetical park-n-Ride List". Regional Transportation District. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- Leib, Jeffrey (November 21, 2006). "A rail easy commute SE line's regular service debuts smoothly". The Denver Post. p. A1.
- "RTD: Southeast Corridor". Regional Transportation District. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- "Light rail system map". Regional Transportation District. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
|This tram-, streetcar-, or light rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Colorado train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|