|Traded as||SGX: N21|
|Key people||Richard Samuel Elman (Chairman), Yusuf Alireza (CEO)|
|Products||Agriculture, Energy, Metals, Minerals, Logistics|
|Revenue||US$ $97.9 billion (2013)|
Noble Group Limited (SGX: N21) manages a portfolio of global supply chains covering a range of agricultural and energy products, as well as metals, minerals and ores. Operating from over 140 locations and employing more than 70 nationalities, Noble facilitates the marketing, processing, financing and transportation of essential raw materials. Sourcing bulk commodities from low cost regions such as South America, South Africa, Australia and Indonesia, the Group supplies high growth demand markets, particularly in Asia and the Middle East. In order to ensure the integrity of its supply chains, the Group has a portfolio of interests in strategic logistics and processing assets which form an integral part of facilitating its key trade flows. The company is ranked number 76 in the 2014 Fortune Global 500. The company is currently incorporated in Bermuda.
In late 2009, Noble achieved "Investment Grade" ratings (Baa3) from Moody's Investors Service and (BBB-) from Standard & Poor's, complementing its initial "Investment Grade" rating (BBB-) from Fitch the previous year. In addition, Noble Group is among the 30 securities listed on the Straits Times Index.
Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. 
Included in the Fortune 500.
Completion of Gloucester and Yancoal merger.
Agreement reached for a COFCO-led consortium to acquire 51% of Noble's agricultural business, forming JV Noble Agri.
- "Noble Group on the Forbes Global 2000 List". forbes.com. 2013.
- "Noble Group Annual Report 2013".
- "Noble Group - Global 500 2014 - Fortune".
- "Noble's SGX IPO Prospectus".
- "CIC and Noble Enter into Investment and Cooperation Agreement".
- "Disposal of Shares in Gloucester Coal and Acquisition of Shares in Yancoal Australia".
- "COFCO and Noble Announce Creation of an Agribusiness Joint Venture through COFCO’s acquisition of 51% of Noble Agri".