From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up noel, noël, or nowell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noel (also spelt Noël) is an alternative word for Christmas.
Noel may also refer to:
- Noël (Joan Baez album), 1966
- Noel (Noel Pagan album), 1988
- Noël (Josh Groban album), 2007
- Noël (The Priests album), 2010
- Noel (film), 2004
- Le Petit Noël, a comics series and character by André Franquin
- "Noël" (The West Wing), a television episode
Other uses 
See also 
- Noelle, a female given name
- Noël-Noël (1897–1989), French actor and screenwriter
- No observable adverse effect level (NOAEL), toxicological measure
- Nowell (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.