From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Noetic)
|Look up noesis or noetic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noesis is a Greek word referring to perception of the mind, what the nous does.
Noesis or noetic may also refer to:
- Noesis and noema, technical terms in the Brentano–Husserl "philosophy of intentionality" tradition
- Noesis Cultural Society, a Romanian cultural organization
- Thessaloniki Science Center & Technology Museum - NOESIS
- The journal of the Mega Society, a high IQ society
- The name of a piece by Swiss contemporary composer Hanspeter Kyburz
- The name of a concerto for clarinet, violin and orchestra by Erkki-Sven Tüür
- The name of a song by the Japanese pop artist Gackt
- Noesis (rapper), who fronts the band Philadelphia Slick
- Noetic theory, a branch of metaphysical philosophy concerned with the study of mind and intellect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.