From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Norman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norman or Normans may refer to:
- The Normans, a people descended from Norse Vikings who settled in the territory of Normandy in France after being given a Duchy by the French King, conquered other lands and protected the French coast from foreign attacks.
- Norman (name), name origin and list of people with the given name and surname Norman
- United States
- Norman, Arkansas, a town in Montgomery County
- Norman, California, in Glenn County
- Norman, Indiana, in Jackson County
- Norman, Nebraska, a village in Kearney County
- Normans Kill, a creek in New York
- Norman, North Carolina, a town in Richmond County
- Lake Norman, a major man-made lake in North Carolina
- Norman, Oklahoma, a city in Cleveland County
- Norman, Alabama, in Perry County
- Norman, Georgia, in Wilkes County
- Norman, Pennsylvania
- Norman, Washington, a place along Washington State Route 530's former route
- Norman, Wisconsin
- Norman Township (disambiguation)
- Norman Reedus, actor, director, model, etc.
- Norman (song), a 1962 hit for Sue Thompson
- Norman ASA, producers of antivirus and other security software
- Norman boat, a cabin cruiser built by Norman Cruisers limited
- Norman Cycles, a British bicycle, autocycle, moped, and motorcycle manufacturer
- Norman (film), a 2010 American film
- The Normans (TV series), TV documentary
- HMAS Norman, several ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- Norman Guitars, a guitar brand from Canada
- Norman Bicycles, an Australian-based bicycle manufacturer, currently under receivership
- Harvey Norman, a large retailer of electrical, computer, furniture and bedding goods
- Tropical Storm Norman (disambiguation)
- Normand, a surname
- All pages beginning with "Norman"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.