From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up northern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Northern may refer to the following:
- Northern (country subdivision), various regions, states, territories, etc.
- Northern Range, a range of hills in Trinidad
- Northern Highland, a region of Wisconsin, United States
- Northern University (disambiguation), various institutions
- Northern Collegiate Institute and Vocational School (NCIVS), a school in Sarnia, Canada
- Northern Secondary School (disambiguation), the name of several high schools in Canada
- Northern Bank, commercial bank in Northern Ireland
- Northern Foods, based in Leeds, England
- Northern Rail, a train operating company in northern England
- Northern Railway of Canada, a defunct railway in Ontario
- Northern Records, a Southern California independent record label
- Northern Store, a food and general merchandise store owned and operated by The North West Company
- Northern Trust, an international financial services company based in Chicago, Illinois
- The Northern pike, fish often called a "northern"
- Northern (automobile), an early American automobile
- Northern (genre) A genre of Western films set in Canada or Alaska
- Northern locomotive, a type of (4-8-4) steam locomotive
- Northern AFC, a soccer club based in Dunedin, New Zealand
- Bradford Northern, former name of the Bradford Bulls, a British rugby league football club
- List of all pages beginning with "Northern"
- Severny (disambiguation)
- North (disambiguation)
- Nordicity, degree of Northernness
- All articles with "Northern" in the title
- All articles with "Northern" and "University/College/School" in the title
- All articles with "Northern" and "Region/District/Province" in the title
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Northern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.