From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nuh or Nuh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nuh may refer to:
- Nuh (name), list of people with this name
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Nuh (prophet), a prophet in the Qur'an, known as Noah in the Old Testament
- Nuh I of Samanid (died 954), amir of the Samanids
- Nuh II of Samanid (died 997), amir of the Samanids
- National University Hospital in Singapore
- Nottingham University Hospitals in the UK
- National Union of the Homeless
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nuh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.