||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (May 2012)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
|Stable release||5.8 / 5 November 2013|
Nuxeo is an open source content management system platform used by architects and developers to build, deploy, and run content-centric business applications. Nuxeo's Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technology allows for document management, case management, digital asset management and other applications. The Nuxeo Platform offers modularity, a plug-in model and packaging capabilities. Using an open source development model, Nuxeo provides a subscription program with software maintenance, technical support and customization tools. Nuxeo Platform usages can be deployed on premise or in the cloud via services like Nuxeo Studio to deliver cloud content management services.
The first stable version, Nuxeo EP 5.0, was released in February 2007.
The next version, Nuxeo EP 5.1, was released in August 2007.
Nuxeo EP 5.2, was released in May 2009.
Nuxeo EP and DM 5.3 were released on 15 October 2009.
Nuxeo EP and DM 5.4 were released on 9 November 2010.
Nuxeo EP was renamed into Nuxeo Platform in December 2011 for the Nuxeo Platform 5.5 release, integrating all the modules of the platform for Document Management, Digital Asset Management and Case Management into a single product package and adding a new social dimension to the platform with the Social Collaboration module.
Nuxeo Platform 5.6 has been released on 5 September 2012.
Nuxeo Platform 5.7.1 has been released on 25 June 2013.
Nuxeo Platform 5.8 has been released on 5 November 2013.
Nuxeo Platform consists of four independent layers. Layers do not require the other layers, so an application builder can choose the one or more layers required for a particular solution:
- Nuxeo Runtime: the underlying component and service model, manages the connection with the application server.
- Nuxeo Core: a content repository offering storage services, content model definition, lifecycle, query, versioning, etc.
- ECM Services: an extensible set of generic, configurable services such as workflow, annotation, and import/export.
- UI Frameworks: allows for the building of user interfaces adapted to the application context and the users. They include JSF/Seam, Nuxeo WebEngine, Google Web Toolkit and Eclipse RCP, among others.
- Intelligent Enterprise 2009 Editors' Choice Awards.
- Intelligent Enterprise 2010 Editors' Choice Awards.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (January 2013)|
- Press and Media
- French National Retirement Insurance (CNAV)
- Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes (CNCC)
- DGME: Department of State Reform and Modernization (French Ministry of Finance)
- European Commission
- French Ministry of Culture and Communication
- French Ministry of the Interior
- French Ministry of Justice
- Government of French Polynesia
- GIE SESAM-Vitale
- French Ministry of Agriculture
- Police Department of Namur, Belgium
- Gabriel Lippmann Public Research Center
- Finance and Postal Services
- Telecommunication/High Technology
- On migrating from Python & Zope to Java with EJB 3 & JBoss SEAM, InfoQ, 26 September 2006
- Release: Nuxeo EP 5.0.0 GA aka "New Orleans", nuxeo.org, 20 February 2007
- UPDATE: Nuxeo Unwraps Enterprise CMS v5.1, CMSWire, 7 September 2007
- Nuxeo Accelerates Enterprise Content Management into the World of Social and Interoperability with Release of Nuxeo DM 5.3, Nuxeo.com, 15 October 2009
- Nuxeo Upgrades its Open Source OSGi-Based Content Management Infrastructure Nuxeo.com, 9 November 2010
- Nuxeo Platform 5.6 Focuses on Business Process, Mobile and Collaboration Nuxeo.com, 5 September 2012
- Nuxeo Releases a New Version of the Nuxeo Platform Under a Fast Track Program Nuxeo.com, 25 June 2013
- Nuxeo Releases a Major Version of the Nuxeo Platform Nuxeo.com, 5 November 2013
- Red Herring Reveals Companies Selected for the Red Herring 100 Europe 2007, 19 March 2007
- List of JAX Awards 2007 Nominees, jax-awards.de
- RÉSULTATS DU PREMIER CONCOURS DE PME INNOVANTES "PM’UP", Systematic Paris-Region, 8 December 2008
- List of Intelligent Enterprise 2009 Companies to Watch
- Intelligent Enterprise Editors' Choice Awards 2010